Thursday, February 11, 2010

Intuition..



I have strange intuition,
The day like today wont be same,
Good time of peace about to come yet hardship,
The time that i strive for whole life,
The time of no war inside me,
Soon I'll be knowing the purpose of this life,
Then everything is possible,

I have a Strange intuition,
A new day is about to begin,
Wait is about to get over,
I dont want to hold the World
Want enough space to put m stamp on it,
Just small existence for my future to remember me,

I have a Strange intuition,
a new day is about to come,
i spread my arms to welcome the first ray of sun
the ray of new hope, new beginning,
it touches my face, my soul, my heart
with a ray of hope & splendour,

1 comment:

  1. very nicely phrased. it wont be an intuition its soon gonna be reality :)

    ReplyDelete