Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Puggy Muggy makes me whoozy

Is it Pug, is it a break to my routine, is it price or is it visiting an unknown city
However with all sort of confusion & apprehensions i decide to buy a pug from a friend's friend who is a vet doctor. Figuring out all the options i decide to visit a distant land to bring it.

Now whether i call it life extra large or foolishness as i can get it in same price from somewhere near to my home, my take is we live our life once so why not make it extra large which could add more experience to share later on with others.

mom please forgive me & i am sorry to myself that i am not able to convince you for it though i am sure you gonna love it.

Dates are set me flying off next month to get it. Hope it brings good charm & strength.

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment